In case you missed it: March 14
In case you missed it here were the top featured stories on FOX Sports Florida from Thursday, March 14.
* Michael Snaer leads the Seminoles past Clemson in the first round of the ACC tournament. Snaer hit four free throws in the final 22.4 seconds for a 73-69 win. Read More
Article continues below ...
* The Dominican Republic scores two runs in the ninth inning to beat the U.S. in the World Baseball Classic. Read More
* The Lightning are stifled at home, failing to score against the Islanders in a 2-0 loss. Read More
* The Panthers go down early against the Bruins and can’t come back in a road loss to Boston. Read More
* Lightning forward Vincent Lecavalier is out indefinitely with an undisclosed lower body injury. Read More
* As the Heat continue to roll off victory after victory, they are having a little bit more fun. Read More
* The Buccaneers released linebacker Quincy Black — who was injured in a game against the Chargers last season — after he failed a physical. Read More
* PGA Tour rookie Shawn Stefani had little trouble in tough conditions in the first round of the Tampa Bay Championship, shooting a 6-under-par round to hold a two-stroke lead heading into Friday. Read More
* The Rays beat the Orioles in a 5-4 win today with Jeff Niemann on the mound. Niemann allowed one run in 4 1-3 innings Read More
* FOX Sports Florida to premiere “Inside the Panthers: Erik Gudbranson on Thursday, March 21. Read More
* Sean Smith leaves Miami and agrees to terms with the Kansas City Chiefs. Smith spent the past four seasons with the Dolphins, starting every game for the past two years. He has 177 tackles and five interceptions in his career. Read More