In case you missed it, here were the top stories on FOX Sports Florida from Saturday, July 13:
* The Marlins 2012 All-Star Giancarlo Stanton came to the rescue of 2013 All-Star Jose Fernandez, blasting a game-tying home run in the ninth keep Fernandez from going into the break with a losing record. Read More
Article continues below ...
* Giancarlo Stanton tied the game in the ninth and Ed Lucas won it the 10th as the Marlins took down the Nationals for the second straight game. Read More
* Right-hander Roberto Hernandez continued his run of solid starts and finally got a win to his name heading into the All-Star break. Read More
* Luke Scott hit a two-run home run to tie the game and then drove in the go-ahead run to help the Rays come back and beat the Astros. Read More
* There was no demolition this time around as the Rays embraced “Disco Night” at Tropicana Field on Saturday. Read More
* D.J. Russell is a month from attending his first high school class. But he already has made a verbal commitment to play basketball at the University of Miami. He is 15 but already 6-foot-5 and 208 pounds, and his coach at Jacksonville Arlington Country Day says he thinks Russell is an ACC-caliber player. Read More