In case you missed it: Jan. 30
In case you missed it here were the top stories featured on FOXSportsFlorida.com from Wednesday, Jan. 30.
* Michael Snaer made his second game-winning basket in a week, drilling a 3-pointer with 1.1 seconds remaining to lift Florida State to a 73-71 win over Maryland on Wednesday. Read More (with video of game-winning shot)
Article continues below ...
* LeBron James had 24 points, nine rebounds and seven assists, making Reggie Evans eat his words as the Heat blew out Brooklyn in the second half for a 105-85 victory Wednesday night, their 13th in a row over the Nets. Read More (with video highlights and post-game comments)
* Orlando forward Glen Davis broke his left foot in the first half against the New York Knicks on Wednesday night. He played 4 minutes, 20 seconds and scored the Magic’s first basket before being taken out of the game. It was not clear how he was injured. Read More
* Carmelo Anthony scored 20 points to set a Knicks record with his 30th straight 20-point game, and Tyson Chandler and Amare Stoudemire combined for 35 points on 17 of 18 shooting from the field in leading the Knicks to a 113-97 victory over the reeling Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. Read More (with video highlights and post-game comments)
* Shane Larkin scored 25 points and No. 14 Miami used a 13-2 second-half run to beat Virginia Tech 73-64 for its eighth consecutive victory. Read More (with video highlights)
* The Harbaugh family had a major influence on the coach that new South Florida’s Willie Taggart is today. Read More
* Nikola Vucevic gets named to the 2013 Rising Star Challenge during NBA All-Star Week. Read More
* The Marlins have claimed Sam Dyson off waivers from Toronto. Read More
* Former Gator Ray McDonald is no stranger to championships, he’ll add another one in Sunday’s Super Bowl. Read More
* The Miami Heat are on a short list to sign injury-riddled Greg Oden. The soonest he could play is next season. Read More