In case you missed it: April 15
In case you missed it here are the top featured stories on FOX Sports Florida from Monday, April 15.
Article continues below ...
* Tobias Harris scores 20 points, Maurice Harkless racks up 16, but it wasn’t enough to top the Bulls. Read More
* LeBron sat out against his former team, but the Heat pull off a 96-95 win against the Cavs. Read More
* A Brooklyn Dodgers ballboy during Jackie Robinson’s rookie season helped honor the baseball pioneer Monday by throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Miami Marlins-Washington Nationals game. Read More
* Marlins outfielder Austin Kearns has been released from the hospital. Read More
* LeBron James will be sitting out in his return to Cleveland in the Heat’s final road game of the regular season. Read More
* Lightning sign Ben Bishop for another two more years. Read More
* Erik Gudbranson and Shawn Matthias have a friendly reminder for fellow NHLers visiting South Florida: wear your sunblock. Read More
* Deciphering Andrew Wiggins’ interviews and figuring out which college he chooses has become as challenging as defending him. Read More
* The Red Sox beat the Rays 3-2 on an RBI double by Mike Napoli in the ninth inning on Monday in Boston’s traditional Patriots’ Day morning game. Read More
* In addition to Patriots’ Day in Boston, where the Rays took first pitch just after 11 a.m. ET, it was Jackie Robinson Day around the majors. Read More
* The Heat’s magnificent season has Chris Bosh in the conversation for first-team All-NBA center. Read More
* Will the success at the box office of “42,” the movie based on the life of Jackie Robinson, translate into success at the box office for the Daytona Cubs, the minor-league baseball team whose ballpark bears his name? Read More