Cavs put single-game tickets for 2nd half of season on sale
Press release from the Cavaliers:
Single game tickets for the second half of the 2013-14 Cavs season presented by Discount Drug Mart, beginning with the February 5th game against the Los Angeles Lakers through the final game of the regular season vs. the Brooklyn Nets on April 16th, will go on sale Saturday, December 7th at 10:00 a.m.
Fans can lock in their tickets for a lineup of popular NBA matchups, premium giveaways that include three Cavs player bobbleheads and special theme nights highlighted by the retirement ceremony for Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ #11 Cavs jersey on Saturday, March 8th.
Presale opportunity! Cavaliers Insiders – subscribers to the team’s free e-newsletter—can purchase single game tickets for the second half of the season before they go on sale to the general public. Subscribers will receive an email with a password and link that will enable them to purchase tickets beginning today, December 2nd at 9:00 a.m. through Friday, December 6th at 11:59 p.m. To be eligible for the presale, fans must sign up to become an Insider at cavs.com/Insider by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, December 5th.
SPECIAL CYBER MONDAY OFFER! TODAY ONLY on cavs.com, Cavaliers Insiders can purchase tickets for up to 50% off on select games for the second half of the season beginning at 9:00 a.m. The Cyber Monday deal is available for ALL fans beginning at noon and ends tonight at 11:59 p.m.
Fans will not want to miss out on special theme nights and cool giveaways that include:
• State Farm Black Heritage Celebration Kickoff (February 5th vs. L.A. Lakers)
• Tyler Zeller Bobblehead Giveaway (February 9th vs. Memphis)
• Kyrie Irving Bobblehead Giveaway presented by Pepsi MAX (March 4th vs. San Antonio)
• Zydrunas Ilgauskas Jersey Retirement Ceremony (March 8th vs. New York)
• Towel Twirl Rally Towel Giveaway (March 18th vs. Miami)
• Tristan Thompson Bobblehead Giveaway (April 9th vs. Detroit)
• Fan Appreciation Night presented by Discount Drug Mart (April 16th vs. Brooklyn)
Click here to view the Cavaliers 2013-14 season schedule and complete promotional schedule.
On sale now! Great seats are still available for all December through January games:
• L.A. Clippers on December 7th at 7:30 p.m.
• New York Knicks on December 10th at 7:00 p.m.
• Milwaukee Bucks on December 20th at 7:30 p.m. / Anderson Varejao Bobblehead Night presented by Ohio Lottery
• Golden State Warriors on December 29th at 6:00 p.m.
• Indiana Pacers on January 5th at 6:00 p.m. / Dion Waiters Bobblehead Night
How to purchase tickets: Fans can purchase 2013-14 Cavaliers single game tickets for the second half of the season (beginning Saturday, December 7th at 10:00 a.m.), or tickets currently on sale for December-January games, at cavs.com, charge-by-phone at 1-800-820-CAVS, in person at the Quicken Loans Arena box office or at any one of Discount Drug Mart’s 58 northern Ohio locations. Discount Drug Mart is the official drug store of the Cavaliers.
Tickets purchased online or by phone will be processed exclusively through Flash Seats, the Cavaliers electronic ticketing system. Flash Seats is the primary method of ticketing for the Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena, and the only official secondary marketplace of the Cleveland Cavaliers where fans have the ability to transfer and resell their seats in a safe, secure and 100% guaranteed digital marketplace.