5 Olympic things to know for Saturday
Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on
1. GOLD RUSH: It’s the busiest day so far, with 32 golds up for
2. ONE THING MISSING: Usain Bolt goes for a third gold in the
4x100m sprint relay. One thing’s proven elusive for him in London –
a world record. Tonight, maybe?
3. WOMEN’S BASKETBALL: It’s the United States vs. France for
4. MEN’S SOCCER: Brazil plays Mexico in the Olympic final at
5. RUSSIAN JOY: The Russians won a fifth gold – in the men’s
50-kilometer walk – to cement its second-place standing in track
and field. The U.S. has eight golds.