Announcing Trevor Bauer Replays on FOX Sports Ohio
Begins Sunday, Nov. 8 at 8PM: Reds @ Diamondbacks from Sept. 15, 2019
Bauer allows 4 hits in 8 innings for 3-1 win
CINCINNATI, OHIO – Starting Sunday, Nov. 8 through Wednesday, Nov. 11, FOX Sports Ohio will be replaying Cincinnati Reds games featuring impressive outings by NL Cy Young candidate Trevor Bauer
It all begins at 8 p.m. on Sunday with the re-air of the Reds 3-1 win over the Diamondbacks from Sept. 15, 2019, when Bauer struck out nine, allowed just four hits and one run across eight innings.
Below is the schedule of game replays. Check local listings for additional airings of these games throughout the week.
Sunday, November 8
- 8 p.m. Game from Sept 15, 2019 – Reds win 3-1 @ Diamondbacks, Bauer 8IP, 9K, 1ER
Monday, November 9
- 6 p.m. Game from Sept. 9, 2020 – Reds win 3-0 @ Cubs
- Bauer gave up three hits, striking out 10 and outpitching Cubs ace Yu Darvish in 7 2/3 innings.
- 9 p.m. Game from Sept. 14, 2020 – Reds win 3-1 vs. Pirates
- Bauer allowed four hits, struck out 12 and walked two. He retired 14 consecutive batters going into the seventh inning.
Tuesday, November 10
- 5 p.m. Game from Sept. 23, 2020 – Reds win 6-1 vs. Brewers
- In this pivotal series for playoff contention, Bauer dominated on three days’ rest, striking out 12 and allowing four hits in eight innings, exiting with an NL-best 1.73 ERA.
All replays will also stream live on FOX Sports GO.
FOX Sports GO is currently available on mobile and tablet devices, including iOS and Android as well as foxsportsgo.com. FOX Sports GO is also available on connected devices including, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku Players and Roku TV, and Xbox One. Fans can download the app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Roku App Store, XBOX One App Store and Windows App Store.
Follow on social media: