Chicago Blackhawks Vs LA Kings TV Listings, Predictions, And More
The Chicago Blackhawks play their last game of the circus trip tonight, and they will be looking to finish with an above .500 record if they can beat their old rivals the LA Kings.
The Chicago Blackhawks are now 3-3 on their annual circus trip after their 3-2 victory over the Anaheim Ducks yesterday afternoon, and tonight is the rubber match of their season long 7 game road trip.
This road trip has been unusual just like this season has been so far. If you look at the Chicago Blackhawks statistics the Hawks shouldn’t be in first place with a 5 point lead in the Central Division. The Hawks routinely get out shot and lose a ton of faceoffs and only Corey Crawford and timely scoring have been saving them.
The opponent tonight is the LA Kings who are on a 4 game winning streak, and they have a 8-2 record on home ice which makes this game a tough point or two to pick up especially if Jonathan Toews misses tonight’s game.
The reason the Hawks are exciting to watch is they are getting production from the kids instead of them just holding down bottom 6 roles. Yesterday Ryan Hartman played his Andrew Shaw agitator role while picking up the 3rd goal of the year after Dennis Rasmussen made a very good hustle play to start the action. Hartman and the rest of the kids needs to keep improving if the Hawks hope to go deep this year in the playoffs.
The best part of tonight’s game is that it is the final game on the road trip, and the Hawks will be back on home ice come Tuesday night. In the meantime, the Chicago Blackhawks get to face off against one of the best possession teams in the NHL which will be a bigtime test for the kids, and it usually brings out the best in Patrick Kane as well! Here are the listings for tonight’s game against the Kings.
- 11/26 – Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- One More To Go
- 11/25 – Chicago Blackhawks Vs Anaheim Ducks Live Streaming, Predictions, And More
- 11/25 – Chicago Blackhawks Need To Respect NHL’s Concussion Protocol
- 11/25 – Chicago Blackhawks’ Eye on the Enemy: Anaheim Ducks
- 11/24 – Chicago Blackhawks’ Top 10 Thankful Moments In Kane/Toews Era
Game Time– 9:30pm
TV Listings– WGN
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Radio Live Stream– WGN Radio App
Yesterday I predicted a 4-2 win so the Hawks were only 1 empty net goal away from hitting it on the head, and I had Patrick Kane as the #1 star so got one right.
Final Score Prediction- I don’t want to be a party pooper, but I don’t see the Hawks pulling this one out, and they lose a tough one 3-2 to end the road trip 3-4.
Three Stars Predictions-
#3 Star- Marian Hossa
#2 Star- Tyler Toffoli
#1 Star- Jeff Carter
Want your voice heard? Join the Blackhawk Up team!
What are your predictions for tonight’s contest.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- One More To Go2h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Vs Anaheim Ducks Live Streaming, Predictions, And More19h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Need To Respect NHL’s Concussion Protocol22h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks’ Eye on the Enemy: Anaheim Ducks23h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks’ Top 10 Thankful Moments In Kane/Toews Era1 d ago