Chicago Blackhawks Vs Anaheim Ducks Live Streaming, Predictions, And More
The Chicago Blackhawks have lost their last two games on the circus trip, and will be looking to turn things around on what seems like their annual Black Friday game from Anaheim.
The Chicago Blackhawks at the beginning of the week were flying high after making a huge comeback against the Vancouver Canucks, but that great feeling left pretty quickly after the Hawks got their doors blown off by the Edmonton Oilers.
On Wednesday night, the Chicago Blackhawks followed the same script as they have been following for weeks now which is fall behind early, then play like their pants are on fire in the third period, but for the last two contests the Hawks haven’t been able to score enough to get the game all squared up.
The Chicago Blackhawks usually play well on the circus trip and they usually use it as a springboard to their season, but unlike years before the Hawks were winning games by the bunches, and this trip has been more of a downer since the Vancouver game.
There are still a couple of bug a boos that keep popping up each game. After settling down, the Hawks special teams appear to be one hiccup away before they start piling up. If it’s not the penalty kill, it’s the powerplay that has now given up 5 short handed goals so far this season. These kind of issues the Hawks need to solve on a nightly basis.
The Chicago Blackhawks will be without their Captain Jonathan Toews, who will be missing the game with an upper body injury that he suffered Wednesday night against the San Jose Sharks.
On to the Anaheim Ducks who are back on top of the Pacific Division as usual if you throw out the early part of last season. This seems to be a traditional game for the two teams, with the Hawks usually finding a Win at the end of 60 minutes.
- 11/25 – Chicago Blackhawks Vs Anaheim Ducks Live Streaming, Predictions, And More
- 11/25 – Chicago Blackhawks Need To Respect NHL’s Concussion Protocol
- 11/25 – Chicago Blackhawks’ Eye on the Enemy: Anaheim Ducks
- 11/24 – Chicago Blackhawks’ Top 10 Thankful Moments In Kane/Toews Era
- 11/24 – Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- Happy Thanksgiving
Here are the listings for today’s contest from Anaheim
Game Time– 3pm
TV Listings– NHL Network, CSN-Chicago
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Live Streaming– CSN Live Streaming
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
Let’s get on to the predictions part of the post.
Final Score Prediction- The Hawks jump out to an early lead, and they coast to a 4-2 victory to even out the circus trip record at 3-3.
Three Stars Prediction
#3 Star- Ryan Getzlaf
#2 Star- Corey Crawford
#1 Star- Duncan Keith
What are your predictions for this afternoon’s contest?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Chicago Blackhawks Need To Respect NHL’s Concussion Protocol2h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks’ Eye on the Enemy: Anaheim Ducks4h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks’ Top 10 Thankful Moments In Kane/Toews Era1 d ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- Happy Thanksgiving1 d ago
- Chicago Blackhawks-San Jose Sharks Live Streaming, Predictions & More1 d ago