Chicago Blackhawks At St. Louis Blue Live Streaming, Predictions, And More
The Chicago Blackhawks will head to St. Louis to face off against their biggest rival the Blues, and they will be looking to extend their winning streak to 7 games.
The Chicago Blackhawks lost to the St. Louis Blues on opening night, and tonight they will look to get some revenge against their hated rival tonight in the land of the Arch.
The Chicago Blackhawks opened up the season on a big downer with their penalty kill leading the way when they lost to the Blues 5-2 on opening night. The struggle has been real for the Hawks penalty kill for most of October.
The Hawks did insert Dennis Rasmussen into the P.K. and he seemed to settle things down for the Hawks, but they will have to throw another player out there with Tyler Motte injured and out for at least 3 weeks. The guess will be that Andrew Desjardins who is returning from injury will fill in on the penalty kill for Motte.
The offense is something to look at for the Chicago Blackhawks, through 13 games the Hawks are the only team in the NHL to score at least two goals in every game this season. Sure they lost some of those 2 goal games, but they are playing some very consistent offensive hockey night in and night out.
Corey Crawford is expected to be in net tonight after Scott Darling got the nod last Sunday night. Either Chicago Blackhawks goalie has played great this season, and both are a real strength for the team.
Joel Quenneville has flipped his lines once again which is just the normal for most fans by now, and the move this week is putting Nick Schmaltz on the top line with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane. This is a huge jump and opportunity for the Blackhawks rookie, so hopefully he’s able to live up to the big promotion.
- 11/8 – Chicago Blackhawks: Tyler Motte’s Absence Poses Concerns
- 11/8 – Chicago Blackhawks Look To Continue Success On Annual Circus Trip
- 11/8 – Chicago Blackhawks: Artem Anisimov’s Fast Start Could Hurt Long Term
- 11/8 – Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- Happy Election Day
- 11/7 – Chicago Blackhawks Roundtable: Division Threats And Defensive Combos
Here are the listings for tonight’s Central Division Rivalry Night game!
TV Listings– NBCSN
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Live Streaming– NBC Live Extra
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
Let’s move on to the predictions part of the show, and on Sunday night the only prediction I got right was that the Hawks were going to win in overtime so hopefully I will get better tonight.
Final Score Prediction
The Hawks win a close call with a 4-3 victory, and Jonathan Toews scoring the game winner in the third period.
Three Stars Predictions
#3 Star- Nail Yakupov– 1 goal 1 Assist
#2 Star- David Perron– 1 goal 2 assists
#1 Star Patrick Kane 2 goals
What are your predictions for tonight’s game?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Chicago Blackhawks: Tyler Motte’s Absence Poses Concerns1 h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Look To Continue Success On Annual Circus Trip9h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks: Artem Anisimov’s Fast Start Could Hurt Long Term11h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- Happy Election Day14h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Roundtable: Division Threats And Defensive Combos1 d ago