Buffalo Sabres Fan Chatter: Playing With Flames Edition
Professor Sharkley earned his first Fan Chatter win of the season (ever?) Saturday by being brave enough to pick the Buffalo Sabres to win! Who steps up tonight?
The Buffalo Sabres are playing tonight, and I just got done snow blowing over 20 inches of snow!
Let’s do this!
Tonight’s projected line combinations:
9 Evander Kane – 22 Johan Larsson – 21 Kyle Okposo
82 Marcus Foligno – 23 Sam Reinhart – 12 Brian Gionta
28 Zemgus Girgensons – 19 Cal O’Reilly – 26 Matt Moulson
48 William Carrier – 27 Derek Grant – 10 Cole Schneider
40 Robin Lehner
31 Anders Nilsson
And now for the picks!
1. Pick any Sabres player who you feel might score a point tonight! (10 pts.)
2. Accurately predict how many shots on goal the Sabres will take (10 pts. if within 3 SOG)
3. Will starting goalie Robin Lehner have a save percentage of over .940 tonight? (5 pts.)
4. Will the Flames score 3+ goals against the Sabres tonight? (5 pts.)
5. Pick tonight’s winner! (10 pts.)
Leave your picks in the comments section below, follow us on Twitter @sabrenoise, and let’s go Buffalo!
More from Sabre Noise
- Buffalo Sabres Game Day: Sabres Look To Douse The Flames3h ago
- Buffalo Sabres Three Stars Week Ending November 20, 20167h ago
- Buffalo Sabres Win In A Shootout, So Prepare For The Coming Apocalypse!1 d ago
- Buffalo Sabres Fan Chatter: Sabres Look To Stop Penguins2d ago
- Buffalo Sabres Game Day: It’s Open Season On Penguins . . . If The Sabres Can Shoot Straight2d ago