NFL Week 6 actives/inactives: Arian Foster, Rashad Jennings will play
Two top running backs are set to return this week after extended injury absences.
Rashad Jennings of the Giants is active for Sunday’s game against the Ravens after missing the last three games with a thumb injury. Dolphins back Arian Foster has also missed the past three weeks after injuring his groin but he will be back in action against the Steelers.
The Packers’ backfield outlook is not as rosy, though. With James Starks ruled out with a knee injury, Green Bay could be forced to give receivers Randall Cobb and Ty Montgomery carries from the running back position. Starting running back Eddie Lacy is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be active.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• RB Arian Foster, Dolphins — Active
• RB Rashad Jennings, Giants — Active
• TE Tyler Eifert, Bengals — Inactive
• WR Sammie Coates, Steelers — Active
• CB Joe Haden, Browns — Inactive
• RB LeGarrette Blount, Patriots — Active
• WR/KR Devin Hester, Ravens — Inactive