Vikings vs Rams: Time, channel, and watch online stream
How can fans watch the week 4 preseason game between the Minnesota Vikings and Los Angeles Rams on television or through a live online stream?
Week 4 of the NFL preseason is upon fans, and that means the start of the regular season is just around the corner. The Minnesota Vikings have an early game this week, playing on Thursday to give the team time to prepare for the season opener.
Their opponent for this game will be the Los Angeles Rams, who are another up and coming team in the league. However, since this is the final game of the preseason, most starters will be sitting out for this contest. But that doesn’t mean that nothing is on the line.
It should be a big game for fans, as the team wants to continue a winning tradition and make sure that U.S. Bank Stadium is a place that other franchises fear to visit. Not only that, but players will be trying to put one last great impression on general managers and coaches so they can try to catch on with a team.
Plus, it’s Minnesota Vikings action! And fans don’t want to miss any of their favorite team’s action!
Here is all the information that you’ll need in order to tune in to the game, whether you want to watch on tv, an online stream, or listen on the radio:
- Game: Los Angeles Rams at Minnesota Vikings
- Location: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Date: September 1, 2016
- Time: 7 pm CT
- Online By Subscription: NFL GamePass
- Radio Info: Sirius 81 or Sirius Online 818, Vikings Radio Network, KFAN-FM 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130
Where to watch live on local TV:
- FOX 9 (Channel 9 in Minneapolis) – Play-by-Play: Paul Allen; Analyst: Pete Bercich; Sideline Reporters: Greg Coleman and Ben Leber
- KCBS San Diego – Andrew Siciliano; Color Analysts: Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson; Sideline Reporters: Jill Arrington, Dani Klupenger
Don’t miss the Minnesota Vikings taking on the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday, September 1, 2016. This is the final chance to watch preseason action before the 2016 regular season begins and fans can see some of the most unknown players putting on great performances to fight for their careers.
More from The Viking Age
- Minnesota Vikings seeking trade for Mark Sanchez?1 h ago
- Teddy’s Knee and the Utter Sadness of Being a Vikings Fan2h ago
- Shaun Hill is probably the only one who can save the Vikings2h ago
- Teddy Bridgewater to miss 2016 season due to knee injury17h ago
- Vikings get to 75 man roster limit after John Sullivan release21h ago