Two Atlanta Falcons Ruled Out vs. Oakland Raiders
Two members of the Atlanta Falcons defense have been ruled out of the upcoming game against the Oakland Raiders.
Per James Palmer of NFL Network, rookie safety and 2016 first-round pick Keanu Neal has been ruled out of the upcoming game against Oakland, as has 2016 fourth-round linebacker De’Vondre Campbell.
Falcons rookies S Keanu Neal and LB De’Vondre Campbell ruled out. DE Brooks Reed questionableArticle continues below ...
— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) September 16, 2016
Neal is still recovering from knee surgery, while Campbell is dealing with an ankle injury.
Campbell may not be a household name, but the rookie linebacker has impressed enough to earn a starting job on the Atlanta defense, so his presence will be missed.
In other Falcons injury news, both Julio Jones and Mohammed Sanu have been limited in practice, although both expect to play.
Starting defensive end Brooks Reed was also held out of practice with a shoulder injury, so that is another player to keep an eye on.
Including Thursday, here is an injury report for both teams.
— Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) September 15, 2016
More from Just Blog Baby
- FanSided’s Madden 17 Simulation of Raiders vs. Falcons1 h ago
- Las Vegas Committee Recommends Public Funding of Raiders Stadium20h ago
- ESPN Power Rankings: Oakland Raiders Up One Spot1 d ago
- Oakland Raiders: The Taiwan Jones Experiment1 d ago
- The House of the Rising Son: Raider Nation Took New Orleans, And I Lived To Tell About It1 d ago