Tundra Talk: A look at the Green Bay Packers moves this week
In this week’s Tundra Talk podcast, host Joe D’Aloisio is joined by Lombardiave.com staffer Dan Dahlke to discuss personnel moves made by the Green Bay Packers this past week.
Though it’s impossible to know what’s going on in the head of the Packers’ GM, we have to expect that cornerback and even defensive line might be a focus of the draft once again this spring.
With all that in mind, the staffers from Lombardiave once again take to the airwaves to describe who they feel would be good fits for Green Bay.
Who should the Packers focus on? Who should Ted Thompson shy away from?
Are there cornerbacks that might be available to the Packers with their late first round pick? What about linebackers or defensive linemen?
If Thompson goes offense, are there running backs or offensive linemen he may target? Do the Packers need depth at wide receiver?
Dahlke and D’Aloisio will describe what they see as the team moves ahead with free agency and planning for the draft.
By listening to this podcast you will have a better idea about the players who might succeed in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Take a listen … and get ready for the coming weeks of free agency and the NFL Draft.
More from Lombardi Ave
- Green Bay Packers: The top free agent to re-sign is T.J. Lang47m ago
- Green Bay Packers’ biggest offseason need lies in the pass rush, not at cornerback1 h ago
- Packers 2017 Draft: How CB Sidney Jones can help broken secondary1 d ago
- Green Bay Packers in a tough spot with free agent to be Nick Perry2d ago
- Green Bay Packers: Why Eddie Lacy should be re-signed2d ago