Tony Dungy, Marvin Harrison to Receive HoF Rings During Colts Thanksgiving Game
According to Colts.com’s Kevin Bowen, former Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy and wide receiver Marvin Harrison will be in attendance for the team’s Thanksgiving night game against the Pittsburgh Steelers and will receive their Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2016 rings:
Article continues below ...
Tony Dungy and Marvin Harrison will be in attendance next Thursday (at the Steelers game) to receive their Hall of Fame rings
— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts) November 17, 2016
While it’s unclear when exactly this ring presentation will be, I’m assuming it will occur at some point throughout the course of the game–maybe even halftime.
Aside from those diehard Colts fans who traveled to this year’s Hall of Fame Enshrinement or attempted to attend the cancelled Hall of Fame Game, it’s really the first time that Colts fans will be able to provide both Dungy and Harrison with a well-deserved round of applause and standing ovation.
It’s worth noting that in other Hall of Fame news, both running back Edgerrin James and offensive guard Chris Hinton were named as semifinalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2017 on Wednesday evening.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts Injury Report: Offense Finally Looking Healthy11h ago
- Edgerrin James Named Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of ’17 Semifinalist14h ago
- Colts Have Two ‘8-0’ Records Working in Favor to Take Down Titans Sunday18h ago
- Indianapolis Colts set to face the red hot…Titans?20h ago
- Andrew Luck Earns Ed Block Courage Award Honors21h ago