Steelers News: Stephon Tuitt, Antonio Brown, Scott Tolzien
The Steelers have a Thanksgiving dinner date with the Indianapolis Colts.
While you’re chowing down on your turkey and mashed potatoes we’ll be busy looking for mentions of your Black & Gold so we’ve got you covered. Here’s your Steelers Morning Huddle for Thursday, Nov. 24th.
Tuitt Did It
Defensive end Stephon Tuitt needed to step up when Cameron Heyward went on IR with a pectoral tear and that’s just what he did against the Browns on Sunday. Teresa Varley reminds us how Tuitt had a career day against Cleveland with two and a half sacks.
- 11/23 – Steelers at Colts: Five questions with the enemy
- 11/23 – Steelers Game Day Grub: Day After Thanksgiving Sammich
- 11/23 – Steelers at Colts: Breakdown, Matchups, and Predictions
- 11/23 – Steelers News: Ben Roethlisberger, Pro Bowl, Pat McAfee
- 11/22 – Steelers DeAngelo Williams makes a Thanksgiving cake
His performance led to a defensively dominant 24-9 win over Cleveland and earned him AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors. Tuitt is going to have to keep on doing it for Pittsburgh to have a shot at the division this season.
Antonio Brown has teamed up with Pepsi and Giant Eagle to give away some sweet swag to 30 fans in the PA and Ohio areas. ESPN’s Darren Rovell has the pics of the boxes fans can enter to win from Antonio with his catchphrase “Business is Booming” on the lid.
Inside the box you’ll find custom-painted shoes, an AB84/Pepsi branded iPhone 7, Monster headphones and an AB bumblebee jersey Pepsi can. The details on how to win these boxes will be revealed this week. Good luck Steeler Nation!
Steeler fans often argue about the state of the backup quarterback role when faced with the possibility of that position being utilized. They fail to realize that few teams actually invest a lot of time in that position if they already have a franchise quarterback.
That’s why there’s an initial response of “Who?” when you read Zac Johnson’s PFT report that Scott Tolzien will make his first NFL start in exactly three years for the Colts in place of Andrew Luck. Luck is still in the NFL concussion protocol and unable to practice.
Tolzien has been in the league for six years apparently. See, you didn’t know that either.
More from Still Curtain
- Steelers at Colts: Five questions with the enemy4h ago
- Steelers Game Day Grub: Day After Thanksgiving Sammich8h ago
- Steelers at Colts: Breakdown, Matchups, and Predictions13h ago
- Steelers News: Ben Roethlisberger, Pro Bowl, Pat McAfee13h ago
- Steelers DeAngelo Williams makes a Thanksgiving cake1 d ago