Week 9 of the NFL season featured several thrilling games, led by the Detroit Lions beating the Minnesota Vikings in overtime. Just the Monday Night game is left, as the Seattle Seahawks host the Buffalo Bills.
Article continues below ...
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors, including injury updates, below.
• Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe suffered a hairline fracture of his elbow Sunday night. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Wolfe could miss a month with the injury.
• New York Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has a sprained MCL, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter. The injury isn't considered serious, but Schefter says it could affect who the Jets play at quarterback.
• Defensive linemen Sheldon Richardson and Muhammad Wilkerson are late for or skip team meetings “all the time,” reports NJ.com. The duo were benched for the first quarter of the Jets' game against the Miami Dolphins, although head coach Todd Bowles did not say why.
• In more bad news for the Jets, Rapoport says defensive back Marcus Williams is expected to miss several games with a high-ankle sprain. Williams leads the team in INTs.
• The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have added wide receiver Josh Huff to their practice squad, reports Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. Huff was released by the Philadelphia Eagles after he was arrested last week.