With their 41–10 win over the New York Jets on Monday night, the Indianapolis Colts have moved into a three-way tie with the Houston Texans and Tennessee Titans for first place in the AFC South. The game capped another crazy weekend of NFL games, headlined by a few notable injuries.
• San Francisco 49ers head coach Chip Kelly will be the team's head coach “no matter what” in 2017, reports Jay Glazer of FOX Sports. The 49ers are 1–11 in Kelly's first season with the franchise.
• Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer has returned to the team and will coach in Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, the team announced. Zimmer missed Minnesota's loss to the Dallas Cowboys after having emergency eye surgery.
• The Denver Broncos announced they have claimed running back Justin Forsett off waivers.
• Buffalo Bills wide receiver Percy Harvin has been placed on the reserve/non-football illness list, ending his 2016 season, the team announced. Harvin played in just two games after coming out of retirement this year.
• The Seahawks have signed free-agent fullback Marcel Reece, reports Schefter.