Week 10 of the regular season kicks off on Thursday night with the Baltimore Ravens playing host to the Cleveland Browns. The Browns are still looking for their first win of the season, while the Ravens are looking to push their record over .500 for the first time since Week 5.
Article continues below ...
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo was a full participant in practice on Wednesday for the first time since he suffered a back injury in Week 3 of the pre-season, the team announced.
• The New York Jets wanted a first-round pick in return for defensive end Sheldon Richardson, who they nearly traded to the Cowboys at the trade deadline, reports Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin returned to practice on Wednesday for the first time since injuring his hamstring in Week 2, the team announced.
• Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd is expected to re-join the team on Thursday, but they have “no idea” when he will return to the field, reports Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Floyd has been away from the team rehabbing a knee injury.
• Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Allen Hurns will practice Thursday after suffering a concussion in Sunday's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, reports Mark E. Ortega of NFL.com.