Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) The Week 14 show will be available soon…
This week's show:
1. Giants dump Dak and Dallas for a second time!
2. Packers cruise despite limping Aaron Rodgers, Seahawks offense disappears on the road again
3. Broncos on the brink in Tennessee, and Harry Douglas does Chris Harris dirty
4. Dolphins win but lose Tannehill, how will they fare with Matt Moore?
5. Matthew Stafford makes it interesting before more last-minute heroics, and latest on the MVP race
6. The Rams are ridiculously bad around Jared Goff
7. Le’Veon Bell’s record-setting day in Buffalo (and the absurdity of Rex Ryan on the hot seat)
8. Colts awful in every way in dropping another to Texans
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Panthers back on track but is it time for Kelvin Benjamin to sit? Bucs smother the Saints, Browns will never win, good Cousins and bad Cousins in Washington’s win, Zim returns and Vikings win, good for Bryce Petty)
10. Week 14 Awards
As always, Andy and I are very available through social media channels. We moved the mailbag portion of the podcast to the Thursday show, when we’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible: