NFL on FOX season preview podcast
NFL on FOX Season Preview Podcast
WITH JIMMY JOHNSON, MICHAEL STRAHAN & TROY AIKMAN
The NFL on FOX kicks off its 16th season of NFL coverage with its annual season preview conference call as the league’s media poses the big questions to Jimmy Johnson, Michael Strahan and Troy Aikman. Get your all-access pass as the gang hits on all the big topics, including Jimmy picking Brett Favre’s old team in the NFC North. Listen to full podcast (right click to save)
While the Vikings are the perfect situation for Brett Favre, Troy and Michael wonder if the ol’ QB will put in the work.
‘Tis the season for juicy QB storylines, especially in Philly. Troy and Michael wonder if the Vick gamble will backfire.
Have the Cardinals finally turned the corner? The guys, especially Michael Strahan, say the Super Bowl hangover is not a myth.
More Podcast Highlights
- Can the Giants win without Plaxico Burress?
- Jimmy: Why Green Bay is “team to beat” in NFC North
- Breaking down the NFC East’s quarterbacks
- Strahan: Mark Sanchez hasn’t seen anything yet
- Can Ted Thompson finally declare victory over Favre?
- Troy disagrees on Jason Garrett’s supposed “off year”
- Jimmy: Does Jason Campbell have the chops?
WATCH FOX NFL SUNDAY!
He can have it and everybody can leave me alone about the damn Brett Favre sack!