Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins: Week 10 injury report
Which players will sit out week 10 and who will have a chance to play when the Minnesota Vikings play the Washington Redskins? Check out the injury report!
Week 10 of the NFL season has arrived and it will present the Minnesota Vikings with another big challenge. After losing three straight, they will go on the road to the nation’s capital to play another team looking to repeat as the winners of their division, the Washington Redskins.
Of course, being healthy can have a major impact on a game. The Vikings have not had much luck on that front, losing many starters to injuries and having even more struggling to stay on the field. Thankfully, the Friday injury reports have been released to know who won’t be suiting up and who has a good chance to play.
Here is the injury report for the week 10 game according to the official posting on the NFL.com website:
- Sharrif Floyd, DT – knee
- Marcus Sherels, PR/CB – ankle
- Zac Kerin, OL – hand
- Captain Munnerlyn, CB – ankle
- Laquon Treadwell, WR – hamstring
The good news here is that Linval Joseph is nowhere to be seen in the chart. Losing him for this game would have been a massive hit, as his play has been a great reason for the success of the defense this year. Plus, having Munnerlyn as questionable is very good considering how much his status seemed to be in question earlier in the week.
More from The Viking Age
- Minnesota Vikings nominated for FanSided’s Fandom 2504h ago
- Minnesota Vikings ‘lit a fire’ under Blair Walsh by bringing in kickers23h ago
- Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins: 5 keys to victory1 d ago
- Vikings Linval Joseph and Captain Munnerlyn sit out practice2d ago
- Purple People Podcast #225: Honolulu Blew – A Vikings Podcast2d ago
- DeSean Jackson, WR – shoulder
- Will Blackmon, S – thumb
- Duke Ihenacho, S – concussion
- Morgan Moses, OT – ankle
With no players listed as out, there is a chance that Washington could have all available players suited up on Sunday. Having DeSean Jackson available would be huge for the Redskins, as he is a great player to take the top off a defense.
Don’t miss the Minnesota Vikings taking on the Washington Redskins on Sunday, November 13, 2016. This will be a hard-fought game between two former playoff squads who are looking to return to the postseason, and a win in week 10 would definitely help their cause.