John Simon, wife gave birth to baby boy
Houston Texans linebacker John Simon and his wife are now proud parents of a baby boy.
Simon announced the news by posting a photo of his wife and baby boy Enzo on Twitter.
Proud husband…now proud father! Welcome Enzo!👶🏻 pic.twitter.com/aZgZHgbaASArticle continues below ...
— John Simon (@johnesimon51) February 9, 2017
The 26 year-old Simon played his college ball at The Ohio State University. He was drafted in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens.
More from Toro Times
- Whitney Mercilus voted best looking Texans player20m ago
- Texans don’t rank well in ESPN’s QB confidence index43m ago
- Jadeveon Clowney’s father pleads guilty to 2015 shooting4h ago
- Here are the odds Texans acquire Jimmy Garoppolo20h ago
- Texans announce they’re heading to West Virginia for training camp23h ago
Simon signed with the Texans in 2014 and has been with team ever since.
Simon recorded 51 tackles, 3.5 sacks and one forced fumble this past season as he started five games for the Texans. He’s really become a key player on Houston’s top ranked defense, but he missed the final few games of the regular season as well as the Texans two playoff games after suffering a pectoral injury during their game against the Oakland Raiders down in Mexico City.