Cavallari denies Cutler rumors
Kristin Cavallari took to Twitter Monday to dispel the rumor that her engagement to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler was back on.
"New week new rumor. I’m not engaged u guys," Cavallari tweeted to fans, after Life & Style magazine said Cutler had proposed for a second time, four months after the couple announced their break-up.
The former "Hills" star began dating Cutler in the fall of 2010, and the lovebirds got engaged in April while on vacation in Mexico.
However, the couple said in July that the wedding was off.
After a summer of speculation over the cause of the split, the pair reconciled and the NFL star cheered on his ex when Cavallari, 24, competed on "Dancing with the Stars" this fall.
The two have also exchanged flirtatious tweets and have not been shy about showing affection in public.
After tabloid reports emerged last week claiming Cavallari had an affair with reality star Scott Disick, the blond beauty denied the tale, saying that she was in a "committed relationship" with the 28-year-old Cutler.
"It’s disrespectful to me and Jay [Cutler]," the actress told "Access Hollywood," calling the story "100 percent not true."