Here’s your pass for the Doug Pederson presser from Tuesday (video link included)
Head Coach Doug Pederson discussed all things relating to the Philadelphia Eagles as the team prepares for their first divisional game on Sunday.
We already know what you’re thinking if your a Philadelphia Eagles fan, and you can take head coach Doug Pederson‘s word for it. Defensive tackle Fletcher Cox and cornerback Leodis McKelvin are both good to go for Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins.
More from Inside the Iggles
- Check out the Carson Wentz press conference from Tuesday41m ago
- Philadelphia Eagles Week 5 rookie review: Wentz continues to impress6h ago
- Lane Johnson has officially been suspended, expected to return December 19th1 d ago
- Watch head coach Doug Pederson’s press conference from Monday2d ago
- Apparently the Ryan Mathews turnover shouldn’t have been a turnover after all2d ago
Eagles fans are some of the most astute in sports. They, no doubt, are already aware that both were kept out of practice on Tuesday. Coach Pederson quickly made sure that the Philadelphia media was aware that this was a precautionary measure only and that both would be ready to go come Sunday when the game kicks off. McKelvin is nursing a left hamstring injury and Cox just needed a little time to rest an ankle.
When asked about his parting words to right tackle Lane Johnson, Pederson mentioned that he was disappointed but understands that we’re all held accountable for our actions and that he looks forward to getting his all-pro tackle back. The suspension means that rookie Halapoulivaati Vaitai will now fill in. Pederson seemed extremely confident in the rookie stating that a full week of practice should be enough to get him up to speed.
Here’s the full video of the press conference from Tuesday. Check it out:
The next man up theory has come into play. The game is Sunday.