Eagles injury report: Ryan Mathews ruled out against Packers
The Eagles will be without Ryan Mathews Monday night.
The Philadelphia Eagles take on the Green Bay Packers Monday night, but will be without a couple key players as they try to keep their season alive.
Mathews has struggled with injuries all season, but has been a game-changing player when healthy. In 10 games this season, Mathews has carried the ball 102 times for 427 yards and seven touchdowns. The Eagles will need Kenjon Barner and rookie Wendell Smallwood to step up with Mathews out of the lineup.
Vaitai’s MCL sprain comes at an unfortunate time. The rookie out of TCU has greatly improved since taking over for Lane Johnson at right tackle and has become a steady presence on the offensive line. With Vaitai out, Allen Barbre will fill in at right tackle and Stefen Wisniewski will play at left guard.
More from Inside the Iggles
- Linebacker Jordan Hicks explains the Eagles’ home dominance9h ago
- Nobody’s panicking: Eagles team leaders address the media23h ago
- What did Aaron Rodgers have to say when asked about Carson Wentz?1 d ago
- Philadelphia Eagles: 5 players to be thankful for1 d ago
- Eagles preseason favorite Paul Turner is preparing for Monday night2d ago