Dez Bryant Takes Awkward Fall During Cowboys-Bears On SNF (Video)
It’s een a bad week for knees, as Dez Bryant somehow came back fro what looked like a gruesome injury.
Early in the first quarter of the Sunday Night Football matchup between the Bears and Cowboys, Dallas wide receiver Dez Bryant took a very awkward fall.
On the team’s opening possession, Bryant caught a pass from Dak Prescott and made a quick move but as he headed toward the sidelines, he was wrapped up by Bears linebacker Christian Jones and as he went to the ground, his right leg turned in a way that it really isn’t supposed to as his ankle became trapped under Jones’ body.
Bryant was taken to the locker room for evaluation but has reentered the game. It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the course of the game and if it will affect Bryant moving forward.
Bryant wasn’t the only Cowboys receiver to take a hard hit in the first quarter as Cole Beasley was also temporarily taken out of the game after taking a vicious hit from Bears defensive back Adrian Amos.
— SNF on NBC (@SNFonNBC) September 26, 2016
Beasley also came back into the game and caught a long pass to set up Dallas’ second touchdown of the night. The Cowboys currently lead the Bears, 17-3.
More from FanSided
- WWE Clash of Champions 2016 results: Chris Jericho vs Sami Zayn full video highlights1 m ago
- Once Upon a Time season 6 premiere recap: The fate of saviors20m ago
- Twitter reacts to the death of Arnold Palmer20m ago
- WWE Clash of Champions 2016 results: Cesaro vs Sheamus full video highlights27m ago
- Golf icon Arnold Palmer dies at 8744m ago