CGS Offers QBs Exposure, Opportunity
We were down in Bedford, Texas this week working with the College Gridiron Showcase during its third annual event [Disclosure: I serve on its advisory board]. Unlike other post-season college all-star events, the CGS features position-specific drills, and things such as one-on-ones, seven-on-sevens and a controlled scrimmage in addition to player/professional development seminars and sit down opportunities with scouts from all 32 NFL teams and several from the CFL. The idea is that player – from all divisions – need exposure to scouts as much as film from a one-off game.
I was able to connect FanSided video team in Chicago with a handful of players, including quarterbacks Tyler O’Connor from Michigan State, Bart Houston from Wisconsin and Dan Evans from Tulsa to talk about their pre-draft prep and prospects for the next level.
For more info on CGS visit cgsallstar.com.
More from The Outside Game
- SM Huddle Six Pack: Major League Ultimate, CES, Rousey, Snapchat, IG & Hashtag Sports23m ago
- Sports Passport is Now Your Mobile Shoebox for Ticket Stub Nostalgia1 h ago
- Nike Unveils The PG1, Paul George’s Signature Shoe That Features His FACE23h ago
- NFL Playoff Fashion: DeAndre Hopkins Arrives From The Catwalk Just In Time For Game2d ago
- Alabama Wins the Popular Vote, Clemson the Electoral College2d ago