Baltimore Ravens Vs. Dallas Cowboys: Bullet Points
It is Game Day and it is a big one. The Baltimore Ravens and the Dallas Cowboys are about to face off.
- The Baltimore Ravens have never lost to the Dallas Cowboys. The Ravens are 4-0 against Jerry Jones’s Cowboys.
- John Harbaugh’s Ravens come into this game on a two game winning streak. The Ravens are now 5-4 and have a firm grasp on first place in the AFC North.
More from Ebony Bird
- The Cowboys are 8-1 and just came off an impressive win in Pittsburgh. The Cowboys helped the Ravens last week, now the Ravens have to hurt the Cowboys.
- Dallas has the number one rushing offense in the NFL. The Ravens have the number one rushing defense in the NFL.
- It must be said that the Cowboys are led by rookie quarterback Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliot. Prescott has impressed however the Cowboys are leaning on their running back to win games.
- The Ravens offense has been lacking big plays all season long. The offense exploded against the Browns. The Ravens saw a healthy balance on the run and pass last week. Baltimore needs to continue this.
- The Ravens took out Antonio Brown against the Steelers by using multiple defenders to defend him. The Ravens must use a similar strategy against Dez Bryant.
Article continues below ...
- The Cowboys have the third ranked rushing defense however they have the 21st pass defense. The Ravens cannot ignore the rushing attack but there will be more chances in the passing game.
- Ezekiel Elliott has averaged 5.1 yards per carry. He is the lifeblood of the Cowboys success. The Ravens need to hold him to 3.5 yards per carry to win this game. If the Cowboys get under 100 rushing yards the Ravens will win.