Bad Lip Reading NFL 2017 features 2 members of the Minnesota Vikings
Bad Lip Reading videos have taken the internet by storm, and another video featuring the 2016 NFL season has been released featuring 2 Minnesota Vikings.
Comedy and the NFL don’t usually go hand in hand. Sure, there are some great moments comedians on Fox or CBS which get some laughs, but nothing really comes close to the Bad Lip Reading videos.
Check out the video titled “NFL 2017” – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL as shared on the official YouTube account of Bad Lip Reading:
The first member of the Minnesota Vikings makes their appearance only 21 seconds into the video. Kick returner and wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson is giving a huge to Odell Beckham Jr. when the exchange takes a turn for the hilarious.
Next up. head coach Mike Zimmer makes an appearance at 3:23. Considering the situation in the NFL with player safety and concussions, the joke about his head getting damaged misses the mark and becomes more cringeworthy than funny.
Sadly, this installment of Bad Lip Reading didn’t including any awesome catchphrases from Vikings players like a previous installment which had Adrian Peterson talking about an orange peanut.
Fans of the Minnesota Vikings can check out Bad Lip Reading on YouTube to see the rest of the videos from the NFL including many other hilarious videos based on topics like The Walking Dead, Star Wars, and more.
More from The Viking Age
- Teddy Bridgewater led Vikings player sales from March through November2h ago
- British media has some fun at the expense of a few Vikings players1 d ago
- 10 Minnesota Vikings players make All-NFC North Team from ESPN1 d ago
- Vikings LB Eric Kendricks picking Falcons over Patriots in Super Bowl 511 d ago
- Should they stay or go? 2017 Vikings free-agents: Jeff Locke1 d ago