Alex Smith still isn’t the problem
On this episode of the Roughing the Kicker Chiefs podcast, Joshua Brisco recaps the Chiefs’ loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and discusses the true source of Kansas City’s recent failings.
Alex Smith is not the problem for the Kansas City Chiefs. He’s simply an extension of Andy Reid. Don’t believe me? Ask Andy Reid.
Even after allowing an infuriating number of third down conversions against the Bucs, the Chiefs defense is still absolutely not the problem. Even battered by injuries, the defense is keeping the Chiefs in games.
Looking ahead, the Chiefs are still going to make the playoffs, and they’re still contenders for the AFC West. But if Andy Reid can’t fix the holes in his current offensive philosophy, Kansas City will go no farther than a playoff appearance.
Subscribe to RTK on iTunes, get the show early, and never miss an episode.
Roughing the Kicker is a Kansas City Chiefs podcast on Arrowhead Addict Radio.
To support the show, click here for more information.
More from Arrowhead Addict
- Locked on Chiefs – Matt Derrick and Behind Broncos Lines Double Episode5h ago
- Chiefs look to carve Denver like a turkey on SNF1 d ago
- Chiefs get Marcus Peters, Jaye Howard back; missing other stars1 d ago
- Chiefs’ defense was main culprit in Sunday’s loss2d ago
- Locked on Chiefs – Watching the trainwreck with Seth Keysor2d ago