Dez Bryant invites entire fanbase to a KICKBACK?!
If you were in the Dallas area last night, and you didn’t roll up to Dez Bryant’s kickback, you clearly missed out.
Bryant announced the invitation on his Instagram account @dez88bryant.
Laces Out can’t confirm if the superstar receiver actually threw a party, but the post gained some serious traction on the social media giant.
One must wonder if Bryant, who has had some well-documented issues off the field, is still employing his private security team, which was mandated by the Cowboys.
You remember, right? Following Bryant’s mishap with the law last offseason, the Cowboys gave him a reported set of rules to play by.
From ESPN Dallas last August:
• A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can’t attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the Cowboys and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.