Everyone loves big plays. They move the needle and get the blood pumping at stadiums, bars and living rooms throughout the country. So, why not take some time to honor those runs and passes from Week 15 that went for 50 or more yards?
Let’s get to work!
1. Kirk Cousins took the keys to the Redkins offense from Robert Griffin III and made his time against the Falcons count. He started by launching this 53-yard touchdown pass to Pierre Garcon:
Article continues below ...
2. Then, later on, he connected with Aldrick Robinson on this 62-yard completion:
3. 49ers tight end Vernon Davis pulled down this 52-yard touchdown pass from Colin Kaepernick in Tampa and almost knocked himself out in the process:
4. The Eagles might have laid an egg in Minnesota on Sunday, but DeSean Jackson was electric. The little receiver had 195 receiving yards and this nifty 51-yard catch in the second half:
5. Speaking of the Eagles-Vikings game, Greg Jennings got Minnesota’s offense going when he broke free on pulled down this 57-yard touchdown grab:
6. I’m sure everyone saw Jamaal Charles torch the Raiders for five touchdowns, but this 71-yarder was a thing of beauty:
7. The Raiders didn’t have much to smile about after giving up 56 points on Sunday, but hey, at least Taiwan Jones has this 52-yard catch and run to be happy about.
8. Eddie Lacy sparked Green Bay’s offense at the start of the third quarter when he broke free and showed off his speed on a 60-yard scamper that put the Packers in scoring position.