Win In 6 Podcast #102: Basketball Discussions From The Past Week
In the latest edition of our Milwaukee Bucks’ Win In 6 Podcast, we have a basketball discussion about the Bucks, and we’re not the first to do that this week.
It’s that time of week again where our team gets together to discuss the latest Milwaukee Bucks‘ news and most important conversation points in our “Win In 6 Podcast”!
Having already broken down the Jabari Parker injury news in great detail on a special emergency podcast last week, we focused on some of the other major stories surrounding the franchise from the past seven days.
Although Parker’s injury seemed to dwarf it all in terms of importance, it’s hard to overlook what may have been the most eventful seven day period of the season for the Bucks.
- 2/13 – Milwaukee Bucks: The Future is Getting Further Away
- 2/13 – Milwaukee Bucks Game Preview: Feb. 13 vs Detroit Pistons
- 2/13 – Milwaukee Bucks Daily: Jason Terry’s Vocal Leadership Key To Young Bucks
- 2/12 – Milwaukee Bucks: Best and Worst (February 3 – 11)
- 2/12 – Milwaukee Bucks: Grades From 116-100 Win Over Indiana Pacers
We started off by talking discussing Khris Middleton‘s return, the minutes load he’s playing on so far, the glimpses we’ve seen to date and what his role needs to be longer term.
We also focused on the news of a D-League team based in Oshkosh, and Thon Maker‘s recent minutes and the positive press he’s been garnering.
Also on the agenda, we discuss the events that followed Wednesday’s game, when John Hammond stepped in to Jason Kidd‘s spot for the post-game press conference and “basketball discussion” set Bucks Twitter into overdrive.
As usual, our mailbag was on hand to wrap things up too, with questions on the Bucks’ future, Thon Maker and Khris Middleton.
Joining me for this week’s episode were two of our contributors: our Australian friend, Tim Wray and, as usual, over-reactionary pessimist Jordan Treske.
If you’ve any thoughts on anything specific discussed in this podcast, let us hear them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on SoundCloud, add us on Stitcher, and subscribe on iTunes to never miss an episode of Win In 6 in the future. Also if you like what you hear, rate and review us in the iTunes store. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Also, if you love listening to Win In 6, you now have a chance to pick up some apparel and merchandise with our Brandon Jennings inspired logo and more! Check out the various options in our store here.
As always, let us hear your more general thoughts and feedback too, and get thinking on your mailbag questions for next week’s podcast.
More from Behind the Buck Pass
- Milwaukee Bucks: The Future is Getting Further Away2h ago
- Milwaukee Bucks Game Preview: Feb. 13 vs Detroit Pistons3h ago
- Milwaukee Bucks Daily: Jason Terry’s Vocal Leadership Key To Young Bucks4h ago
- Milwaukee Bucks: Best and Worst (February 3 – 11)1 d ago
- Milwaukee Bucks: Grades From 116-100 Win Over Indiana Pacers1 d ago