Sacramento Kings, Blue Diamond Agree on Jersey Sponsor
Having company ads on uniforms is a popular trend in the soccer world, but they are gradually making their way into the NBA, particularly to the Sacramento Kings’ organization.
It was reported today by Chris Creamer, from SportsLogos.Net, that the Sacramento Kings will be rocking the Blue Diamond Almonds’ patch on their jerseys. It is also important to know that this modification of the uniform won’t begin until 2017-2018 NBA season.
To see a glimpse of what the uniforms will look like, check out the picture listed below.
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) October 10, 2016
More from A Royal Pain
- Sacramento Kings Game Preview: Versus Maccabi Haifa 10/10/201620h ago
- Michael Carter-Williams for Ben McLemore? Who Should the Kings Take?22h ago
- Garrett Temple: The Man with No Position or Three?2d ago
- What Are The Best Rotations For The Sacramento Kings?3d ago
- Sacramento Kings: Best Rotations- Bench4d ago