Paul George a Game-Time Decision Against the Boston Celtics
Paul George is a game-time decision according to Nate McMillan as the Indiana Pacers get ready to take on the Boston Celtics.
Coach Nate McMillan told reporters that he ‘tweaked’ his ankle during the game. He’s being evaluated at the moment and will be given the red or green light soon.
The last time Paul George didn’t suit up for the Pacers was the regular season finale against the Milwaukee Bucks last season. He hasn’t missed a game for injury since he broke his leg in 2014.
Coach McMillan explains Paul George's ankle sprain and his status for tonight's game: pic.twitter.com/y82TEYIqeH
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) November 12, 2016
We will update this story as more information becomes available.
More from 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- Sixth Man Monta Ellis Has It All for the Indiana Pacers10h ago
- Post-Game Grades: Indiana Pacers vs Philadelphia 76ers19h ago
- The Indiana Pacers Offense Isn’t Enough to Overcome Their Defense’s Shortcomings1 d ago
- Miller Time Podcast Episode #159: Drop It Like It’s Hot1 d ago
- Aaron Brooks Continues to be the Catalyst for the Indiana Pacers’ Second Unit2d ago