No Knows How Good or Bad the Indiana Pacers Are
The Indiana Pacers are all over the map this week in the power rankings roundup.
Usually, there is some form of consensus when you gather power rankings together. Usually, the experts are roughly on the same page in their assessment of the Indiana Pacers.
This isn’t usually.
In this week’s power rankings roundup, the Pacers are as high as 12th and as low as 19th in the selected power rankings. That averages out to a ranking of 15th.
Indiana’s wins over the Oklahoma City Thunder and Los Angeles Clippers raised the eyebrows of the experts, but so do the losses to the Atlanta Hawks and Golden State.
This team is confusing right now, to say the least.
@Jeremy_Woo, Sports Illustrated
@MattMooreCBS, CBS Sports
Another encouraging sign: Al Jefferson, who put in 16-point performances in back-to-back games to close out the week. If he can be that effective in limited minutes off the bench, and if Glenn Robinson III can continue to contribute, the Pacers will have not one, but two scoring punches off the bench they can rely on. (Last week: 13) — Hoops Habit
The Pacers face the Portland Trail Blazers on the road to start a Western Conference road trip before facing the Clippers and Warriors.
More from 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- The Indiana Pacers Have Rotations Questions Ahead — Who’s Out?4h ago
- Why Lavoy Allen Has Played in Every Game This Season for the Indiana Pacers18h ago
- What is Glenn Robinson III’s Role Going Forward?1 d ago
- Miller Time Podcast Episode #163: The Trey Dog Rises1 d ago
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants’ Ben Bentil Scores 28 Points in China Debut2d ago