New York Knicks: Kristaps Porzingis Suffers Groin Injury
New York Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis suffered a groin injury against the Boston Celtics. He was forced to miss the remainder of the game.
Before we proceed, don’t let this news ruin your evening. New York Knicks phenom Kristaps Porzingis isn’t likely to miss significant time, nor has he suffered an injury that threatens the future of his career.
The Knicks have merely displayed the value of thinking about the long-term instead of overvaluing the immediate future.
Having established this, the news is as follows: Porzingis left the Knicks’ preseason game against the Boston Celtics with a sore left groin. The injury isn’t believed to be severe, but it was enough for Porzingis to be sidelined.
Upon discovering the injury, head coach jeff Hornacek didn’t allow for him to return to the preseason outing.
Kristaps Porzingis will not return due to a sore left groin.
— NY_KnicksPR (@NY_KnicksPR) October 16, 2016
That’s the safest way to approach something like this.
More from Daily Knicks
- Knicks: Kristaps Porzingis Wore Cornrows Because Of Carmelo Anthony8h ago
- New York Knicks: 5 Reasons Brandon Jennings Can Win Most Improved Player14h ago
- New York Knicks: Joakim Noah Praises Marshall Plumlee1 d ago
- New York Knicks: Carmelo Anthony Weighs In On Derrick Rose Trial1 d ago
- New York Knicks: Allan Houston Explains Value Of NBA D-League1 d ago