Milwaukee Bucks Daily: Bucks Picked Apart By Superior Jazz For Yet Another Loss
The latest Milwaukee Bucks Daily is here as the Bucks were humiliated in a building where they’ve now lost their last 15 games.
Welcome back to Milwaukee Bucks Daily.
If this is your first time joining us for the daily roundup, the idea of this piece is generally to help keep you up to date on the best of all the latest Bucks news on a day-to-day basis.
This column acts as a means to recap what you might have missed from us at Behind The Buck Pass on the previous day, but also more importantly to share with you some of the work from around the internet that is worth your attention as a Bucks fan.
- 2/1 – Milwaukee Bucks: Player of the Week (Jan 22 – 28)
- 2/1 – Milwaukee Bucks Game Preview: Feb. 1 at Utah Jazz
- 2/1 – Milwaukee Bucks Daily: Jason Kidd Struggling With Power Forward Logjam
- 1/31 – Milwaukee Bucks: Miles Plumlee Is Doomed To Fail Without Steady Minutes
- 1/31 – Milwaukee Bucks: What If John Hammond Had Been Allowed To Pick Bobby Portis In 2015?
As usual, if you spot something that you think might be of interest, you can send it our way too. Tweet it to @BehindTheBucks or mail it to email@example.com.
Let’s get down to it:
Best of Behind The Buck Pass From 2/1/17
Milwaukee Bucks: Player of the Week (Jan 22 – Jan 28) (read here): John Heffernon returns with his Player of the Week rankings to highlight the Bucks who deserved some credit from a particularly grim week.
Milwaukee Bucks Game Preview: Feb. 1 at Utah Jazz (read here): Ti Windisch looked ahead to Wednesday’s meeting with the Jazz, highlighting his keys for both teams and sharing our staff predictions.
Best of Bucks Across The Internet From 2/1/17
Bucks Corner-3 Defense (vs. Jazz, Feb 1st) (read here): At this point every Bucks fan knows that open opposition threes are a major problem for the Bucks, but Mika Honkasalo did an excellent job of breaking down how exactly all of them came about in Wednesday’s loss to the Jazz. Warning: it’s painful to watch.
Jazz 104, Bucks 88: No contest as losing streak in Utah hits 15 games (read here): Charles Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports from Salt Lake City as the Jazz extended their perfect streak over the Bucks at home to 15 years. He also gathered reaction from Jason Kidd, Thon Maker and Jason Terry to the loss.
Bucks’ Khris Middleton practicing full-throttle, not ruling out return before All-Star break (read here): Charles Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel also reported on Khris Middleton’s progress, as a return could be upon us in the very near future.
That’s it for today’s roundup but check back in tomorrow when we’ll do it all again.
More from Behind the Buck Pass
- Milwaukee Bucks: Player of the Week (Jan 22 – 28)21h ago
- Milwaukee Bucks Game Preview: Feb. 1 at Utah Jazz23h ago
- Milwaukee Bucks Daily: Jason Kidd Struggling With Power Forward Logjam1 d ago
- Milwaukee Bucks: Miles Plumlee Is Doomed To Fail Without Steady Minutes1 d ago
- Milwaukee Bucks: What If John Hammond Had Been Allowed To Pick Bobby Portis In 2015?1 d ago