Miller Time Podcast Episode #162: The Little Things
Jon and Flava Dave recap an up-and-down weekend for the Pacers. Jon goes on a rant about his horrendous evening during a just-as horrendous loss to Phoenix while both of the guys give Indiana credit for doing the little things right in an upset win against Oklahoma City. All that plus beer baths, an ice cream and mashed potatoes diet, and who the hell is Alan Fucking Williams?
PROGRAMMING NOTE: There will be no Friday episode due to Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the food and be safe whether traveling next door or across the country.
More from 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Down Sioux Falls Skyforce40m ago
- The Indiana Pacers Recall Rakeem Christmas from the Fort Wayne Mad Ants2h ago
- How Do This Year’s Indiana Pacers Starters Stack Up Against Last Year’s?3h ago
- Al Jefferson Closing in on Milestones, Climbing Leaderboards6h ago
- Post-Game Grades: Indiana Pacers Gut Out Overtime Win Against the Oklahoma City Thunder16h ago