Miami Heat: Remembering Ray Allen’s legacy
Locked On Heat is a daily podcast covering the Miami Heat and the NBA. Subscribe to get daily, expert insight on the Heat.
Ray Allen has called it a career, and some of his biggest moments came as a member of the Miami Heat. His letter to himself in The Players Tribune he used to announce his retirement from the NBA could have been a letter to any young player.
Wes Goldberg (@wcgoldberg) and David Ramil (@dramil13) remember Allen’s great career and dissect the impact The Shot he made in Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals has on the rest of the league. They also talk about Tyler Johnson making an early case to be considered for Sixth Man of the Year and check in on how the Heat’s faster pace has worked out.
- 2:00 Ray Allen’s legacy
- 15:00 The impact of The Shot
- 19:00 Tyler Johnson making a case for Sixth Man of the Year
- 28:00 The Sixth Man Crown
- 31:00 Miami’s pace this season
- 38:00 Josh Richardson’s eventual impact on Miami’s pace
Locked On Heat is part of the Locked On Podcast Network, the fastest growing podcast network in the world.
Subscribe to Locked On Heat
- Archive of all episodes
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on audioBoom
- Subscribe on Google Play
Interact with Locked On Heat
- Follow us on Twitter
- Send mailbag questions and comments to LockedOnHeat@gmail.com. Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Email those too.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe, rate us and review us. It helps. Thank you for your support!
To leave comments, ask mailbag questions or for sponsorship opportunities, email us at LockedOnHeat@gmail.com and follow us on Twitter @LockedOnHeat.
More from All U Can Heat
- Miami Heat’s 3-point shooting is encouraging so far12h ago
- Postgame grades: Miami Heat get by Kings in OT to end two-game skid13h ago
- Miami Heat get big night from backcourt in win over Kings14h ago
- Power forward remains a concern for the Miami Heat1 d ago
- Is there reason for concern after the Miami Heat’s 1-2 start?1 d ago