Magic Wands: Orlando Magic vs. New Orleans Pelicans
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 4
Tickets: $10-$192 on SeatGeek
Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; Jan. 18 in New Orleans
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Despite the lineup change Friday and some mixed results so far, the Orlando Magic lineup still needs some balance and the answers are not easy.
2) The Orlando Magic’s offense still needs a shot in the arm and a bit of confidence.
3) Serge Ibaka’s breakout game Sunday showed exactly what he can bring to the Orlando Magic. And our Spencer Henderson writes this is exactly what the Magic need.
4) Nikola Vucevic is trying to shake off a poor shooting slump and start to the season, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
5) The Orlando Magic’s offense as a hole has been stuck in neutral this season.
6) The Orlando Magic may have a blueprint to stopping — or slowing — Anthony Davis after a late-preseason win. Controlling Davis will be the big task tonight.
7) Solomon Hill has been instrumental to the New Orleans Pelicans’ small turnaround this week, Charles LaRocca of Pelican Debrief writes.
8) The New Orleans Pelicans won their first games of the season this week but failed to make up any ground in weekly power rankings. The Orlando Magic too did not resolve any of their issues.
9) Dante Marchitelli and Brian Hill of FOX Sports Florida recap Monday’s loss to the Indiana Pacers and look ahead to tonight’s game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
10) The New Orleans Pelicans are expected to get Jrue Holiday back from his family absence Friday, John Reid of The New Orleans Times Picayune reports.
More from Orlando Magic Daily
- Orlando Magic’s offense needs a confidence boost1 h ago
- Orlando Magic still seeking balance with lineups7h ago
- Orlando Magic needs Serge Ibaka to play like every team is Oklahoma City Thunder23h ago
- Orlando Magic Power Rankings Roundup: What are we selling?1 d ago
- Orlando Magic offense constantly stuck in neutral1 d ago