Magic Wands: Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Thunder by 9.5
Tickets: $8-$379 on SeatGeek
Season Series: Tonight in Oklahoma City; March 29 in Orlando
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Serge Ibaka is asking for patience from Orlando Magic fans as he and the team build themselves from scratch, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Ibaka has struggled to maintain even his defensive form from his Oklahoma City Thunder days.
2) It seems Serge Ibaka’s time with Oklahoma City was running out as his numbers declined in his current role, but he was still part of the Oklahoma City Thunder’s backbone for its title-contending team, Erik Horne of The Oklahoman writes.
4) The Orlando Magic made a major lineup adjustment Friday sending Aaron Gordon to the bench. It was a clear signal their reliance on youth is over and all focus is on winning now.
5) Frank Vogel is expecting an emotional return to Indiana when the Orlando Magic take on the Indiana Pacers tomorrow night in Indianapolis, he tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.
6) Serge Ibaka said he does not know what his reaction will be to his return to Oklahoma City, Fred Katz of the Norman Transcript writes.
7) I reviewed the first nine games, lineup changes and the Orlando Magic’s immediate future with Chris Barnewall on a weekend edition of Locked On Magic. The new lineup provided a mixed result to Friday’s game against the Utah Jazz.
8) Nikola Vucevic’s numbers are down this year, but he is hardly the one to blame for the Orlando Magic’s struggles on either end, Luke Duffy of Hoops Habit writes.
9) An anonymous NBA coach tells Locked On NBA that Aaron Gordon is one of his pleasant surprises of the early season.
10) The Oklahoman counts down the five most memorable Serge Ibaka moments with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
11) The Oklahoma City Thunder are looking for another strong performance tonight after testing the Los Angeles Clippers once again Friday, Chris Hughes of Thunderous Intentions writes.
12) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel is left wondering when are the Orlando Magic going to turn the corner this season?
13) Jeremy Lambert of Thunderous Intentions laments the Oklahoma City Thunder’s poor social media account.
More from Orlando Magic Daily
- Locked On NBA: Aaron Gordon pleasant surprise of early season2h ago
- Serge Ibaka seeking return to Oklahoma City form6h ago
- Win-now Orlando Magic abandon youth movement with lineup changes1 d ago
- Locked On Magic: Breaking down Orlando Magic changes and first nine games1 d ago
- Orlando Magic’s lineup change provides mixed energy1 d ago