Magic Wands: Orlando Magic at New Orleans Pelicans
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Our Ryan Doyle names Serge Ibaka as the team’s first-half MVP. And our Jake Walker names Evan Fournier the MVP for the season’s second quarter.
2) Sekou Smith of NBA.com is not pulling any punches in grading the Orlando Magic at the midpoint of the season.
3) The Orlando Magic know this finale to the road trip is important to their fading Playoff hopes, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
4) Bismack Biyombo did not practice with the team Tuesday but is expected to play Wednesday.
5) Nikola Vuceivc holds a special responsibility for the Orlando Magic as its longest tenured player.
6) Will Ogburn of Orlando Pinstriped Post looks at what has hindered Aaron Gordon’s development.
7) Whatever Bismack Biyombo’s health status, it is clear the Orlando Magic need a bit of a reset with him. And his coming off the bench may put him in a role to succeed. The Orlando Magic will need Bismack Biyombo’s constant energy, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes.
8) This iteration of the New Orleans Pelicans is running out of time to forge an identity, Zach Lowe of ESPN.com writes.
9) On the latest episode of the Orlando Magic Daily Podcast, Chris Barnewall and I discuss how the Magic got to this point in their rebuild.
10) The New Orleans Pelicans’ problem is an offense incapable of sustaining through crunch time, Oleh Kosel of The Bird Writes writes.
11) Brandon Anderson of 16 Wins A Rings discusses his mid-season watchability rankings.
More from Orlando Magic Daily
- Orlando Magic need a Bismack Biyombo reset49m ago
- Orlando Magic Daily Podcast Episode 63: How we got here2h ago
- Nikola Vucevic holds special responsibility for Orlando Magic6h ago
- Serge Ibaka is Orlando Magic’s first-half MVP15h ago
- Orlando Magic Power Rankings Roundup: Staring into the abyss1 d ago