Magic Wands: Orlando Magic at Milwaukee Bucks
Time/TV: 8 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Bucks by 6.5
Tickets: $2-$89 on SeatGeek
Season Series: Tonight in Milwaukee; Nov. 27 in Orlando; Jan. 20 in Orlando
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) The Orlando Magic’s new lineup is providing some stability, even if it needs some improvement still. Our Zach Palmer writes, though, the Magic need a lineup change.
2) The Orlando Magic are relying on their veterans. But the veterans are not producing, our Zach Palmer writes.
3) Mario Hezonja needs to get his second chance and return to the rotation, our Ryan Doyle writes.
4) Offense remains a big problem for the Orlando Magic as they continue to struggle to score, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Meanwhile, the Magic are trying to maintain their defensive improvements.
5) Serge Ibaka’s evolution has included a slow migration away from the paint, Will Ogburn of Orlando Pinstriped Post writes.
6) Luke Duffy of Hoops Habit considers whether the Orlando Magic’s lack of star power could be a good thing for their development.
7) The Orlando Magic’s defense is succeeding because they are doing a good job closing out the 3-point line, Josh Cohen of OrlandoMagic.com writes.
8) Cory Hutson of Orlando Pinstriped Post takes a look at where the Orlando Magic stand in real plus-minus.
9) The Milwaukee Bucks were encouraged by their defensive effort to close the game against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday, Charles F. Gardner of Milwaukee Journal Sentinel writes.
10) The Orlando Magic will have to cut down on their turnovers if they want to get a victory in Milwaukee, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
11) Adam McGee of Behind the Bucks Pass spoke with Luke Duffy of Hoops Habit to preview the Orlando Magic.
12) Adam Coffman of Behind the Bucks Pass looks at the good and the bad from the Milwaukee Bucks this past week. John Heffernon names his player of the week.
13) Adam McGee of Behind the Bucks Pass tries to make sense of a strange season for the Bucks so far on the latest Win in 6 Podcast.
14) The Eastern Conference is displaying tons of parity already this season, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes.
More from Orlando Magic Daily
- New Orlando Magic lineup proving its stability3h ago
- What should the Orlando Magic do with Mario Hezonja?6h ago
- Line Change: Why the Orlando Magic need to shake up the starting lineup9h ago
- Veteran Presence: Business is booming for Orlando Magic, but why?1 d ago
- D.J. Augustin shines as finisher in win over Dallas Mavericks1 d ago