Magic Wands: Orlando Magic at Houston Rockets
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Aaron Gordon’s defense has been one of the bright spots for the Orlando Magic this season, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) Trading Serge Ibaka is the right move, our Jake Walker writes.
3) On today’s episode of the Orlando Magic Daily Podcast, I chatted with RealGM’s Keith Smith about the Magic’s strategy and future. Listen by clicking this link or above!
4) Hakeem Olajuwon’s play was influential enough, but his presence among the Houston Rockets continues to deepen his impact on the franchise, Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle writes. Some of those memeories are a bit different for former Orlando Magic forward Dennis Scott.
5) Ben Casey of Space City Scool reflects on life for the Houston Rockets outside of the franchise’s legacy of bigs.
6) Ryan Anderson is hoping to improve his 3-point percentage at home, something some extra practice days might help achieve, Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle writes.
7) The Orlando Magic themselves are going to be trying to do better from the 3-point line especially in the face of the Houston Rockets’ challenge.
8) The Orlando Magic are not going to hold a firesale, Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders reports.
9) Elfrid Payton and Bismack Biyombo cracked ESPN.com’s ranking of the top 50 players under 25. . . at No. 50 and No. 49.
10) The Orlando Magic are preparing for an “ultra-elite” offense tonight without Jeff Green, who returned home to be present for the birth of his daughter, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports. Playing the Rockets takes some special focus and preparation.
11) The Orlando Magic may draw inspiration from the New England Patriots‘ improbable Super Bowl win, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes.
12) In this week’s Power Rankings Roundup, the Orlando Magic give us enough hope to believe only to crush them again.
13) Despite the losses this season, the Orlando Magic have seen a modest attendance gain at Amway Center.
14) The Houston Rockets’ February schedule gives them a chance to get back on track, Darren Yuvan of The Dream Shake writes.
More from Orlando Magic Daily
- Orlando Magic Daily Podcast Episode 64: The trade deadline is coming!2h ago
- Orlando Magic fighting for better relationship with 3-point line6h ago
- Orlando Magic Power Rankings Roundup: Just enough hope13h ago
- Trading Serge Ibaka now is right move for Orlando Magic20h ago
- Despite losses, Orlando Magic seeing attendance rise1 d ago