Jordan Farmar “Impressed” in Yesterday’s Workout for the Cleveland Cavaliers
The Cleveland Cavaliers worked out out an array of veteran players yesterday, but only Jordan Farmar was reportedly impressive.
According to multiple sources, the Cleveland Cavaliers hosted a workout composed of several key veteran free agents such as Jordan Farmar, Lance Stephenson, Kirk Hinrich, and Mario Chalmers. Whether the Cavaliers end up signing any of these players, this team will always be about the abilities of Kyrie Irving and LeBron James.
But, an experienced veteran would help, and Cleveland.com writer Joe Vardon seems Farmar could be due for a contract:
Jordan Farmar impressed the Cavs during their free-agent tryout for point guards Wednesday, a source said, and the 30-year-old former Laker may be under consideration for a contract.
Farmar was never a star player and has been out of consistent NBA play since the 2014-2015 season in which he played 36 games for the Los Angeles Clippers. The 30-year-old point guard played poorly that season and has only played in 14 games in the past two season.
While no other news broke about any other free agent, it seems Farmar could be the top choice as of now. While many expected Chalmers to be the chosen one, Farmar also has the ability to change this team.
More from King James Gospel
- 2016 Put the Cleveland Cavaliers on Top of the NBA, 2017 Could Tear Them Down1 h ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: The Fix for This Exhausted Team Is Internal5h ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: LeBron James to Receive Coveted NAACP Award1 d ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Updated Masterlist Of Targeted Players (To Be Updated)1 d ago
- Cleveland Cavaliers: What is wrong with LeBron James?1 d ago