Indiana Pacers Sliding Backwards in Power Rankings
Another batch of power rankings have arrived and the Indiana Pacers find themselves slipping into the middle of the pack.
While a win on Monday over the Orlando Magic may give some a reason to be optimistic, the next 10 games include a visit from the Cleveland Cavaliers, two games against the Golden State Warriors, as well as plenty of playoff-caliber teams. It is going to get worse before it gets better for the Pacers.
What do the experts have to say about this the team this week? Let’s take a look.
@Jeremy_Woo, Sports Illustrated
(Last week: 13) — ESPN
@MattMooreCBS, CBS Sports
As if a 22-point loss to the Hornets, an OT loss to the winless Sixers, a narrow OT win over the Sixers and a loss to the shorthanded Celtics weren’t discouraging enough, Paul George‘s eyebrow-raising quote about the team’s lack of chemistry says plenty about the current state of the Pacers. (Last week: 15) — Hoops Habit
If the Pacers want to climb back to respectability, they can start with finding a way to win when they play the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight.
More from 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- Indiana Pacers Begin “Season of Giving” in the Community3h ago
- Kevin Seraphin’s Future in the Indiana Pacers Rotation5h ago
- Two Good Reasons for Optimism for the Indiana Pacers1 d ago
- Post-Game Grades: Indiana Pacers Play Defense, Beat Orlando Magic1 d ago
- Miller Time Podcast Episode #160: Wasted Chances1 d ago