How we would rebuild the Miami Heat
Locked On Heat is a daily podcast covering the Miami Heat, part of the Locked On Podcast Network. Subscribe on iTunes or via the RSS feed, and leave a review!
This mailbag question was so good we just couldn’t wait. How would we run the Miami Heat if we were in charge?
Wes Goldberg and David Ramil discuss Goran Dragic’s trade value, what to do with Chris Bosh’s contract, possible mid-season trades, whether to tank or not, next summer’s NBA Draft and how they would pitch free agents. They also decide on the Heat’s uniforms, what statues will be outside AmericanAirlines Arena and more.
To leave comments, ask mailbag questions or for sponsorship opportunities, email us at LockedOnHeat@gmail.com and follow us on Twitter @LockedOnHeat.
More from All U Can Heat
- Udonis Haslem stands up against Donald Trump’s ‘locker room talk’7h ago
- What each Miami Heat starter has to prove15h ago
- Dion Waiters has been one of the Miami Heat’s most impressive players16h ago
- This season will be Erik Spoelstra’s toughest test yet1 d ago
- Post-game grades: Miami Heat fall short against Timberwolves1 d ago